Sony Alpha NEX-3 is a 14.2 mega pixels compact digital camera. Its lens is interchangeable. It has so many other stunning features like LCD viewfinder, 3” LCD screen etc. It uses MS PRO Duo / SD / SDHC / SDXC to store digital photos and other digital files.
These cards have been proved to be secured storage device. But, on many occasion, its get corrupted. Once, it is corrupted, a user can not store any new photos in it. Moreover, they can not access the previously stored photos as well. To fight with such situation, we should have either clean back-up or photo recovery software.
If we have clean back-up then just format the card and restore the back-up in the card. However, in absense of back-up, the use of photo recovery software is must.
Suppose: You are capturing the beautiful landscaping with your Sony Alpha NEX-3. But, Suddenly, an error message pops up on camera screen and it switches off automatically. When you switch it on, an error message is shown:
“The Card Requires formatting”
This error is shown when the card of the camera is corrupted. There are many reasons due to which a card is corrupted.
- Human interruption while a file is being written/read from card
- virus attack
- low battery while snapping
You must follow the below steps in order to successfully recover your lost photos from card.
- Stop using the card immediately
- Download a Photo recovery software and install on your computer
- insert your card in card reader, attach with your computer and try to access the information
- if you are unable to access the information then there is no way and you must use photo recovery software to scan the card
- it will preview the list of files that can be recovered
- select the files you want to recover and press on Recover button
Photo Recovery Software is one of the wonderful photo recovery software and supports recovery from almost all storage device like hard disk, memory card, memory sticks, pen drive, flash drive, Cds, DVDs etc. It is available in two variants: mac and windows.