Thursday, April 14, 2011

How I recovered lost photos from SDHC card?


I have a Kodak digital camera, which uses SDHC cards to store photos. Last week, when I was viewing pictures of my relatives participation in the wedding of mine. I accidentally deleted them by clicking the "Remove All" button. A small error when handling the camera operations landed me in trouble, as these photos were only available to me. Upset me thinking about the incident to infinity. Finally, I searched the Internet for solutions to my problem. I searched a photo recovery software, which promise to restore deleted photos successfully in a short period of time.

Recovery utility for photos can be easily downloaded and installed on your computer. Such third-party applications designed to meet the needs of recovering data from the digital camera user, regardless of the cause of data loss. Whether it's accidental deletion, accidental or intentional formatting or file system damage, the utility of photo recovery works well for any possible causes.

At first I thought it was impossible to restore deleted files from SDHC memory card. But my quest helped to shed the various misconceptions about data recovery. To restore data from any media. In addition, if you lose a file to remove, it's never gone on a permanent basis. When a file is deleted, the SDHC card or any other storage space for signs of another file. These deleted file remains intact in the same place until the new file overwrites it. Thus, we can recover data from a SDHC card successfully, if nothing was written to him after the incident with the loss of data.

During my intensive search, I found that the probability of successful recovery of photos also depends on the Photo Recovery Software. Although you will find many photo recovery tools, it would be wise to check their ability properly before using it

Important points to check before using a photo recovery software:
  • Always make sure you choose a read-only tool that does not alter the original images.
  • Ensure the use of a tool that is easy to use and safe.
  • you should try the demo version to judge these settings.
I found a promising software that assures to restore photos from all types of memory cards including SDHC, SD, MMC, etc. I used it for a few minutes, I was able to recover lost images of my relatives involvement in my wedding.

5 comments:

  1. Very good tool as per post. I will try when i meet photo loss situation in future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good post. Hope to see latest information from you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. an excellent software related post specially for the person who is seeking picture recovery from card.

    ReplyDelete