Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Recovering Photos From Nikon D7000


After the launch of D700 in September people were in surprise. It has upgrade option to both D300S and D90 buyers. It is almost similar in specification with D90. Advanced body shell and thick hand grip gives more value to the camera. It has 16.2 mega pixel which is the second highest of any Nikon DLSR, 24 mega pixel of D3X is highest. 3.0 inch LCD screen, twin SD card slots.
Professions always go with the high quality and low price. D7000 is the one which has both these qualities in it.

It has twin SD card slots so that we can click and save large quantity of photos. I also have D7000 with me. Once I went to an office tour i enjoyed a lot with my colleagues and for the memory i had clicked around 200 photos on that tour. I had captured every single moment of our enjoyment in my camera and we happily came back.
when i reached my home i was very tired so i went to take rest. Then after two hours i found my child is playing with my camera i rushed to take that camera from him and then i was shocked when i found he had deleted all my photos by mistake. I lost my photos and my mind too. Was not able to know what to do now. Then i called up one of my friend and told my situation to him.

After listening my problem he told me to calm down and suggested me to use Stellar phoenix photo recovery software. Then i downloaded this software and used it and i just can't believe on my eyes i got all my lost photos recovered back. So after this incident whenever i found any one caught in same problem of photo loss then i suggest him to use stellar photo recovery software.

This software not only recover photos but also lost video and audio from any storage media. It can be used on windows as well as mac operating system.it supports various formats including JPEG, AVI, MOV, MP4, 3GP, ASF, WMV, RAW, GIF, JPG etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment