Have you ever lost the single copy of precious photos of some happy moments. It is too shocking to loose photos that has special importance for you. Memory Cards are used to store digital photos. It is very small in size and can store high-definition photos and videos in bulk. So it is preferred for storing digital files.
But, We can not ignore the fact that these cards quite fragile compared to photographic prints. Often, Digital Camera users keep only a single copy of photos in order to make a room to store more files. This arises a big issue when copy is lost or damaged and cannot be read.
To avoid such a situation, one must take back-up of photos frequently. The back-up can be easily used if any situation of photo loss is faced. However, in absence of clean back-up, one must use a card recovery utility to undelete photos from corrupted or formatted memory card.
Common Reasons of loss of photos:
- Accidental formatting of an entire memory card that holds image files
- Memory card or hard drive corruption
- Accidental deletion of image files
- Interface or file transfer errors
Regardless of what is the reasons of photos loss, a card recovery software can recover deleted photos. To recover deleted photos from corrupted or formatted memory card, you must follow the below steps:
- Insert the card in card reader, attach with computer and try to access the photos
- If you are unable to access them, format the card
- Now, download Card Recovery Software from Internet and install on your computer
- Run the program and scan your card. A preview of the photos will appear. Select the photos you want to recover and click on Recover.