In this digital era, there are numbers of brands for digital camera available in the market. Sony is one of the top brands in digital camera and it has set up a benchmark for its competitors. Sony DSC-H50 is a camera invented by Sony which possess 9.1 mega-pixels camera with 15x zoom and Optical Steady Shot. It uses 15 MB internal memory and supports MS Duo / MS PRO Duo to store digital photos.
Both, MS Duo and MS PRO Duo are considered to be safe storage medium. But, many times, it gets corrupted and becomes inaccessible. In this situation, a user can not view any files from it. Moreover, he cannot store any more photos in MS Duo / MS PRO Duo. To solve this problem, having a backup of photos or using photo recovery software becomes essential.
In case, you have loaded the MS Duo / MS PRO Duo in your Sony DSC-H50 digital camera and when you try and click a photo with it, you receive the following error:
"Card requires formatting"
As a result of the above error, you are neither able to click new pictures nor you can access the previously saved photos as well as videos.
The above frustrating error can appear on the LCD display of your Sony DSC-H50 digital camera in the following circumstances:
1. If there is a human interruption in the read/write process.
2. If the file system of your MS Duo / MS PRO Duo has got damaged.
3. Virus Infection
Do not panic and follow below steps to recover lost photos from MS Duo / MS PRO Duo of your Sony DSC-H50 camera.
- Take MS Duo / MS PRO Duo out from camera, insert in a card reader and attach with computer through card reader
- Search for photo recovery software on internet and install on computer.
- Run the program and scan the affected drive on which MS Duo / MS PRO Duo is showing.
- It will show a glimpse of all the photos, audio and videos.
- Select the files you want to recover and click on recover button.
- Save the recovered files on some location other than source location.
Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery Software is a perfect photo recovery tool to recover lost or deleted photos from any digital camera including Sony, Canon, Nikon, Kodak etc.
It is capable to recover the deleted photos, audios and videos of various formats including JPEG, , AVI, MPEG, MOV, MP4, 3GP, ASF, WMV, Exif, RAW, GIF, JPG etc. from all storage media in almost all circumstances. It is a read-only tool and available for both Windows and Mac users.