Panasonic GH2 which was released 18 months back which really impressed us with its features. It’s capability of capturing a high level still images and video footage. Now this time Panasonic arrived with its new version that is GH3, which is the successor of GH2.
Panasonic launched its early sample of GH3 in Photokina 2012; people were very excited to see this sample of GH3.
Panasonic had done a lot of research and consulted around 100 Panasonic GH2 users, including professional photographers, film makers, broadcasters and post production, to listen what they would like to see in GH2 replacement.
Panasonic says that they had achieved 75-80% required changes with the launch of GH3.
Now, it’s time for us to wait and see when GH3 will come in the market for users. After consulting with many users of GH2 I found it had few common problems which were related to photo loss from camera and they were really tensed because of the photo loss.
This is why I am explaining the method through which you can recover your lost photos from Panasonic GH3.
Steps to Recover photos from GH3
- Download the software from www.stellarphotorecoverysoftware.com
- Run the Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery software, there are three tabs namely 'Data Recovery', 'Resume Recovery', and 'Create Image'.
- Click on start scan
- A new window appears showing all the media (card) you have attached, select the media from which you want to recover. Here you will see two options namely 'Load Image' or 'Advanced Scan'.
- In the 'Advanced Scan' feature, you have two choices:
- File List - This feature allows you to perform selective recovery of files based on their extensions. Check mark specific file types from the list.
- Select Range - This feature facilitates selecting a specific region of the storage media for recovery. Specify the sector range using the pointers.
- After selecting your choice now start scanning.
- After scanning is complete, all the recovered files are listed .Click any file to see the preview.
- Select the files, choose the destination, and click 'Recover' button to save.
These steps will help you to recover your lost photos successfully from digital media.